Have you or your significant other envisioned what your dream engagement ring would look like? Dreams can come true! Our simple custom design experience allows anyone to build their dream jewelry piece, whether it’s a ring, necklace, bracelet, or earrings! Want to learn more? Let’s walk through the basic process together.
Our process can be completed in a matter of 5 simple steps! Here we go…
1. Consultation: The first step would be to meet with one of our fabulous design consultants for a 1:1 consultation. This experience will allow you to sit down and talk about what you are looking for in a ring. We can provide feedback on how to make it happen.
2. Design: In this step, we sketch out and develop different concepts for your ring until they are perfect. Once complete, the drawings will go through our CAD (Computer-Aided Design) process. Essentially, this means that the drawings will be translated into a 3D rendering of your ring. These images that you see here in the post are of a custom project where we merged our Jadis and Josephine styles to create one stunning design.
3. Review: This is the part where you get to see these cool renderings for yourself when we send these digital images your way! Here you will be able to view your ring from multiple angles: front, top, side, and at a 3/4 perspective. Think that something is missing? No worries, you have up to five complimentary revisions included in the process to make sure your piece is absolute perfection!
4. Create: Here’s the fun part! Your dream ring will start to come to life once we receive approval of your 3D renderings. As soon as we get the green light, we will start the production of your ring. This should take roughly up to three weeks. Why that length of time you may ask? There are a few steps in place when it comes to the making of your ring. The wax of your ring needs to be grown, the mold of your ring needs to be created, and we have to cast the metal of your ring. We also have to set the stone, add any engravings, and do some quality control checks to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. We want to give you the best of the best!
5. Final Review: Ta-da, your ring is now complete! We’ll send you pics of your finished (and oh so lovely) ring for you to look over to make sure everything is exactly what you want. Once we receive approval, we can ship out your ring and it will be in your possession within a matter of days! If you’re local to the Chicago area, you can also opt to pick up your ring in our shop.
How Long Does The Custom Design Process Take?
For most standard custom projects, the turnaround time runs about 4-6 weeks from start to finish. In a rush? Let us know ahead of time so we can rush your custom design project to be completed within 2.5-4 weeks for a small fee.
What Is The Average Cost For A Custom Engagement Ring?
We work with many different styles and budget points so nothing is a surprise to us! For a custom engagement ring, our custom design fee is dependent on the complexity of the project in terms of design and build-out. Our average custom design engagement ring ranges from $1,500-$6,000. Final pricing is discussed before launching the project so that there aren’t any hidden surprises.
Ready to get started on your custom piece? Feel free to contact us or make an appointment for a live consultation. Want to hear what others have to say about our custom design experience? See some of the testimonials that they have written! As always, be sure to check out our website, follow us on our socials, and subscribe to our newsletter to see what’s new here at Love & Promise. Happy designing Rosettes!